Everyone does shopping on the occasion of Diwali. On this occasion, huge demand is seen for everything from clothes to vehicles. To capitalize on this, banks offer various types of instant discounts and cashback on shopping through debit and credit cards.
In this article we are going to give information about the offers made on debit and credit cards by big banks of the country.
1. ICICI Bank credit card
‘Festival Bonanza’ offer has been brought by ICICI Bank.
- A discount of Rs 5,000 is being given on shopping with ICICI cards at Vijay Sales.
- 10 percent or maximum cashback of Rs 10,000 is being given on shopping through debit and credit cards from Reliance Retail.
- Flat 12 percent discount is available on booking through MakeMyTrip, Yatra, EaseMyTrip, Clear Trip and Paytm Flights.
How to Apply for an ICICI Bank Credit Card Online
Here’s how you can apply for ICICI credit card online:
- Visit ICICI Bank credit card page.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- Fill in your basic details to check eligibility for credit card.
- Compare the available credit card options and pick one.
- Complete the online application form and upload the required documents.
2. HDFC Bank credit card
Many offers on credit cards have been issued by HDFC Bank.
- 10 percent discount is being given on shopping from clothing brands like Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Lifestyle and Arrow with HDFC credit cards.
- Cashback up to Rs 7500 thousand is being given on purchasing TV and washing machine from Reliance Retail.
- Up to 20 percent cashback is being given on domestic flight booking through MakeMyTrip.
How to apply for HDFC Credit card online
- Visit the official HDFC credit card page.
- Enter required details to check your eligibility for credit card.
- Select a credit card based on your preference.
- If you qualify, click on Apply online
- Fill all the requested details, upload documents and submit application.
2. SBI credit card
Discounts are being given on electronics, fashion, lifestyle, jewelry and many other products on SBI credit card.
- SBI is giving 10 percent discount on shopping from Flipkart and Mantra.
- Cashback of up to Rs 5,000 is available on Samsung, 10 percent discount on Oppo and up to Rs 10,000 discount on Vivo smartphones.
- 5 percent instant discount is available on SBI credit cards on shopping from Great Eastern.
SBI Bank Credit Card charges
|Joining / Annual fees
|Varies with the card
|Up to 3.5% per month| 42% per annum
|Late payment charges
|Nil to 1300 depending on the balance
How to apply for SBI credit card online?
- Visit SBI card apply page (sbicard.com/en/eapply.page).
- Choose the credit card that you want to apply.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Enter your personal details and click on ‘Send OTP’
- Enter the OTP.
- Enter required details and address.
- Proceed with the necessary steps and submit the application
The salary requirement for an ICICI Bank credit card can vary depending on the specific type of credit card you are applying for. ICICI Bank typically considers a net annual income of Rs 2.5 lakh for Credit Card applications. Having a regular source of income is vital for Credit Card approval.
You can track credit card application status on the ICICI Bank’s official website. You can also call the ICICI Bank customer care number on 1860 120 7777 for application status update.
Joining Fee: Rs. 499 + GST.
Yes you can have 2 SBI credit card.